EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
By: Pastor Paul Rika Int'l director of Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA
(Int'l Director of Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide)
SATURDAY MAY 25, 2019
Jude 1:24 "Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy."
One of the most difficult Christian doctrines to accept or practice is restitution.
Many are running away from it because of the shame and disgrace that usually accompany it.
Yet, it is an inevitable act of spiritual cleansing. It is better to face shame here on earth and enter heaven than after death and miss heaven.
If restitution is called for but undone, it will find you out in the future. Numbers 32:23, “But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out."
For this reason, the believer should endeavor to live a clean life and avoid things that may give rise to restitution.
Here are some tips:
1. Give Your Life to Jesus. His Spirit will help you from falling at the hour of temptation – Jude 24 –25.
2. Give Yourself to Constant and Deep Study of the Word of God. The Bible will save you from ignorance. There is no issue of life that is not addressed in the Bible, either directly or by application. Psalm 19:8.
3. Associate with The Right People or Fellowship Center. Disconnect from all false and evil friends and associations. Stop going to places that will tempt you to sin. 1 Corinthians 15: 33.
4. Seek Godly Counsel from Godly People. A godly advice you receive today can save you from restitution or regrets tomorrow. In 1 Samuel 25:21-31.Sister Abigail's advice to David saved him from a great blunder he would have regretted in the future.
5. Constantly Live a Life of Carefulness in The Fear of God. Psalm 111:10.
As you walk in the fear of God, you shall have peace both now and in the future in Jesus name.
Thought for The Day:
Live a clean life to save yourself from future restitution.
Song for The Day:
Create in me a clean heart o Lord, and renew a right spirit within me.
Bible Reading for The Day:
1 Chronicles 14-16; John 9:24-41
PASTOR PAUL RIKA