EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA
(Int. Director Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide)
DATE: TUESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2020
TEXT: Philippians 2:14-18
KEY VERSE: 1 Corinthians 15:58 - Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
God only rewards services rendered to Him in holiness and righteousness. Therefore, ensure there is no deviation from the heavenly vision and command. Here are some of the ingredients of rewardable service:
· · Faith: Serve God in total trust. Do not allow anything distract you.
· Faithfulness: Do it according to pattern and divine specification.
· Humility: Humble yourself in service. Where responsibilities are assigned to others and you are left out, God must have chosen somebody at that time to do it so, humble yourself and listen. Don’t always say, “It must be me.” That will be carnality. Holy men wrote as the Spirit moved them. There is collective responsibility in holiness.
· Holiness: Cloth yourself with the garment of holiness as an ambassador of Christ. Little service rendered in righteousness is greater than great one without holiness.
· Suffering: There is reward when you suffer with and for Christ.
· Wisdom: Wisdom is the principal thing. Seek it and seek understanding also.
· Love: Let it be the principle on which you work
· Prayer: This will give you victory.
· Divine Pattern: If your service is done with patience in line with divine pattern, it gives sweet savour coming out of a pure heart like venison coming from Esau to Isaac.
God shall bless you with great treasure.
Brother, and sister a crown is waiting for you. God is your great reward and inheritance. He will cause His presence to surround you. The greatest reward is that the Lord is with you in this life and thereafter, He will take you to heaven.
Thought for the day: God is your shield and exceeding great reward.
Song for the day: Standing on the promises of God...
Bible Reading for the day: Isaiah 50-52; 1 Thessalonians 1
PASTOR PAUL RIKA