EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
By: Pastor Paul Rika Int'l director of Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide
BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA
(Int'l Director Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide)
SUNDAY NOVEMBER 24, 2019
TEXT: 2 Peter 1: 2-13
KEY VERSE: Ezekiel 36:26 “A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh”
1. Be genuinely converted – you will come into the family of God for his counselling and other influences in your life.
Romans 8:9 …if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
John 1:12; But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
2. Become sanctified to receive a heart of flesh which makes obedience and submission easy.
3. Be baptized in the Holy Ghost who will teach you all things, counsel you, comfort you and guide you into all truth. John 16:7-13.
4. Alone with God in studying His word, listening to him, praying and practicing his written and spoken words. If this is done regularly it will transform your life to be Christ-like. 2 Cor 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
5.Fellowship regularly with true believers Heb.10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. This will help you make use of God's provision of good men and materials for your spiritual growth and to become a consecrated believer.
6. Become consecrated and committed to divine service and giving to God's people. Together with your freedom from sin, this will draw God's hand of love and commitment to you and your family. Ps 34:15 The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.
7. Set your eyes and affection on heaven. Col 3: 2-4
2. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
Thought for the day:
All to Jesus I surrender.
Song for the day:
That I may know Him (4x), And His power (3x) of resurrection....
Bible reading for the day:
Ezekiel 32-33; 1 Peter 1
PASTOR PAUL RIKA