EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING BY:
PASTOR PAUL RIKA:
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide
DATE: SUNDAY FEBRUARY 21st
TEXT: Daniel 3:16-18
Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.
KEY VERSE: Proverbs 14:34
Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.
As a child of God, you must ensure you enter into marriage clean and undefiled. How do you do this?
1. Don’t defile yourself. Daniel purposed in his heart that he will not defile himself (Daniel 1:8). Can you also determine in your heart that no lady or no man will defile you before God? I am talking about a firm determination that as far as marriage is concerned, nobody will defile you. That man that insists he must taste you before marriage is not for you. He should leave you alone if he will not marry by faith.
2. As far as marriage is concerned, you must determine that you will never adjust your age or add glory to your life because you want a marriage partner (Job 27:4). Do you have a child before? “Yes, I have three.” If the man or woman coming for you is from God, he or she will not object. Are you married before? Say the truth and don't tell lies. Don't deceive anybody with false information. True love goes with truth. A lying tongue is but for a moment.
3. Enter marriage with righteousness. Let not your heart reproach you. Let not your heart condemn you that you touched her before marriage. Don’t allow a man to sleep with you or rob your body because you want to marry. If you do, righteousness has gone!
4. Let no man or woman separate you from Jesus. Don't give that privilege to any man or woman. Let nobody separate you from the holy assembly of God.
5. Do not compromise. You went for introduction and they said bring alcohol, or bring money to represent alcohol; don't submit to their request. If the woman is for you, nobody can take her away. Prayer will handle the matter.
A man pestered a lady who claims to be a Christian that he would not marry her until he had “tasted” her and the woman eventually agreed. After the deed was done, the man said the woman was not fit to be his wife because he could not stand her faith. This leaves the lady a double loser. Sister, brother, determine to enter your marriage with a clean record of moral rectitude.
Thought for the day: Don’t compromise on righteousness for any reason. It is your life!
Song for the day: Holiness unto the Lord is our watch word and song….
Bible reading for the day: Numbers 5-6; Mark 4:1-20
PASTOR PAUL RIKA