EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR
by: pastor paul rika, international director of HOREMOW
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 13TH, 2022
TEXT: ECCLESIASTES 9:13-18
(8) Let thy garments be always white; and let thy head lack no ointment.
(9) Live joyfully with the wife whom thou lovest all the days of the life of thy vanity, which he hath given thee under the sun, all the days of thy vanity: for that is thy portion in this life, and in thy labour which thou takest under the sun.
(10) Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.
(11) I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.
(12) For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.
(13) This wisdom have I seen also under the sun, and it seemed great unto me:
KEY VERSE: PROVERBS 8:31
Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.
God is wisdom. Get wisdom, get understanding, it is important in this life. Wisdom is here personified. God wants to promote you. God comes through wisdom: if I am with you, you will dwell with wisdom and with prudence. If I am with you, you will dwell with peace and strength. By me princes and kings reign. That is promotion. You can have all the gold on this earth but without wisdom you will make foolish decisions. If you have Me, you will make good decisions. I love them that love Me and I will be with them.
Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men. Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.
This wisdom have I seen also under the sun, and it seemed great unto me: There was a little city, and few men within it; and there came a great king against it, and besieged it, and built great bulwarks against it: Now there was found in it a poor wise man, and he by his wisdom delivered the city; yet no man remembered that same poor man. Then said I, Wisdom is better than strength: nevertheless the poor man's wisdom is despised, and his words are not heard. The words of wise men are heard in quiet more than the cry of him that ruleth among fools. Wisdom is better than weapons of war: but one sinner destroyeth much good.
You have wisdom that can arrest that situation or that can arrest that stubborn child. God has given you wisdom that can bring blessings to your family. Don’t allow anger to rob you of your blessing. Child of God won’t you commune with yourself rather than sit down doing nothing. That situation can change. Pray using the Word of God. Apply wisdom in all decisions: in family planning, in harnessing your resources, education, in child training, in the use of money and in moving from one place to another for settlement/dwelling.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Apply wisdom in all matters and your situation shall change for good.
SONG FOR THE DAY: I want to be like Daniel (3x) to follow Jesus Christ
BIBLE READING FOR TODAY: 1 Samuel 13-14; Luke 14:1-24
PASTOR PAUL RIKA