EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR
by: pastor paul rika, international director of HOREMOW
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Psalm 78; Romans 7
EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)
SUNDAY, AUGUST 7, 2022
TEXT: 1 CORINTHIANS 15:51-58
(51) Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
(52) In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
(53) For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
(54) So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
(55) O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
(56) The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
(57) But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
(58) Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
KEY VERSE: 1THESSALONIANS 4:17
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord
The Rapture is not the same as the second coming of Christ. At the Rapture Christ will appear in the air. He will not be visible to the inhabitants of the earth. His mission then will be to resurrect all the dead Saints, who, along with the living Believers, will put on immortality and shall be caught up to be with the Lord. This event will take place in the twinkling of an “eye” before the great and terrible day of the Lord, when the wrath of God will be poured down from His cup of indignation without mixture an event fitly called the great tribulation.
The second-advent will not take place until after the great tribulation. The time of the rapture is unknown, even by the angels (Matthew 24:36). The rapture will be heralded by the voice of the archangel and the blowing of the trumpets signaling the end of the church age.
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Any moment from now, the trumpet shall sound and He that shall come will come and will not tarry. It is very certain that Christ is coming back again. He assured the Church of the certainty of His coming (John 14:1-3). Angels proclaimed it. Apostles and Saints throughout the ages preached it. All the signs of His coming are daily being fulfilled. It is now time to get ready for Christ coming.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: All the signs for His coming are fulfilled.
SONG FOR THE DAY: Do you know there is another fellowship in Heaven?
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Psalm 79-81; Romans 8:1-18
PASTOR PAUL RIKA